March 11, 2015 Louisville, KY. (Analyzed Sports)
Tracking Trades and Signings, NFL FREE AGENCY 2015
What a Tuesday it was in the National Football League. It was a historic day in the NFL with all the trades and free agent signings. Was it hard to keep up with all the movement in the NFL Free Agent and Trade Frenzy? Not only was all the moves in the NFL hard to keep up with, some of the moves left me scratching my head yesterday. What is Chip Kelly trying to do? Did New England make a mistake by not picking up Darrelle Revis’ option? Did Dree Brees big contract force Jimmy Graham to Seattle? Where will Andre’ Johnson go? What if DeMarco Murray goes to the Philadelphia Eagles? The National Football League is becoming an anything can happen and anybody can be be traded type of league. If you had trouble keeping up with everything that happened yesterday, here’s a recap below from all the free agent moves and trades from March 10, 2015. What team had the best day in your opinion? Is Seattle unbeatable with Jimmy Graham? Did the Cowboys become the favorite in the NFC East with all the Eagles movement? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
- Ravens traded Haloti Nagta to the Lions in exchange for a 2015 4th and 5th Round Pick
- Eagles trade Nick Foles along with 15′ 4th Round Pick, 16′ 5th Round Pick to Rams in exchange for Sam Bradfore and 16′ 5th Round Pick.
- Saints trade Jimmy Graham to Seahawks in exchange for Max Linger and future draft picks.
FREE AGENT SIGNINGS:
- Dwayne Harris signs with Giants: 5 years, $17 million
- Harry Douglas signs with Titans: 3 year deal
- Patrick Willis: Retired with 49ers
- Torrey Smith signs with 49ers: 5 years, $40 million; $22 million guaranteed
- Mike Lupati signs with Cardinals: 5 years, $40 million; $22.5 million guaranteed
- Bryon Maxwell signs with Eagles: 6 years, $63 million; $25 million guaranteed
- Bryan Bulaga re-signs with Packers: 5 years $35 million
- Julius Thomas signs with Jaguars: 5 years $46 million, $24 million guaranteed
- Owen Daniels signs with Broncos: 3 years $12 million
- Frank Gore signs with Colts: 3 years, $12 million; $8.5 guaranteed
- Buster Skrine signs with Jets: 4 years, $25 million; $13 million guaranteed
- Trent Cole signs with Colts: 2 years, $16 million; $8 million guaranteed
- Darrelle Revis signs with Jets: 5 years, $70 million; $39 million guaranteed
- Roy Helu signs with Raiders: 2 years, $4 million
- Brooks Reed signs with Falcons: 5 years, $22 million